Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Mt Airy Learning Tree. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
Visa or MasterCard
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
Full refunds/credit will be issued if MALT cancels a course. Refunds will be issued back to the card used for purchase or by check. No cash refunds will be issued.
If you contact MALT 48 hours before the course begins we can offer you a full refund or a credit, less the $6 registration fee, towards a future class.
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
Inclement Weather Policy
MALT follows the School District of Philadelphia for class delays or cancellations due to the weather. We also email students and post an update on our website home page. If your class is in the evening or on a weekend be sure to check your email!
If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID do not attend an in-person class. Our teachers will make every effort to help you make up the content you missed. If you have questions please contact our office at 215-843-6333.
Review up-to-date info at https://mtairylearningtree.org/covid-policy/
Mt. Airy Learning Tree photographs our classes and uses the images for multiple outlets. Should you not wish to be photographed, please let your teacher know. View full policy: https://mtairylearningtree.org/us/registrationpolicies/
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours and grades earned